A transcript is an official record of a student’s entire tenure at the University of Cape Coast. It reflects all coursework and grades per semester for each course taken within the University. Things to consider before applying for your transcript:
- You can apply for a transcript when a school or a workplace demands for it.
- A transcript will only be sent to a school address or a corporate entity’s address
- Provide a valid Telephone number
- The programme pursued
- Provide your index number
- Provide your name as it appears on your certificate
- Pay through a valid credit card or mobile money